Puffy 3 Tone - Puffy 3 Tones Grey Lens (known as Shinny Grey)
PUFFY 3 TONES GREY LENS (KNOWN AS SHINNY GREY/BARBIE PUFFY 3 TONES)
The Puffy 3 Tones Gray tones makes you eyes sparkle in three different tones. The outer black rim surrounds an inner design made of two colors. The inner colors can be blue, brown, green, grey, pink or violet. At $22.00 these lenses provide value for money. With a width of 16.50 mm they are guaranteed to give a wide eye look and make onlookers wonder in amazement. These make your eyes feel relaxed throughout the day.
Power Available : 0.00 to -10.00
Price is for 2 pcs of lenses / 1 pair
Life Span : 1 year
B.C : 8.6 mm
Diameter : 16.50 mm
Water Content : 38%
Origin : South Korea
This model is manufactured by Dueba and labelled under DollyEye watermark.
Puffy 3 Tones 16.5mm Grey
Puffy 3 Tones 16.5mm Grey Contact Lens Information
In Stock: Shipout within 3 to 5 business days
Water Content: 38%
Material: 62% Polymacon
Made in Korea
CE 1293, ISO13485, Korea GMP
Packaging: 2 lens per pair
Lens type: One Year Disposable
Puffy 3 Tones Grey contact lenses comes in 6 shades of color distinguished in its design and 3 tones color. Puffy 3 Tones circle lenses is designed in diameter 16.5mm suitably designed for those who are sensitive to matching contemporary colors as part of the fashion and design.
Puffy 3 Tones cosmetic contact lens will give you that dolly eye effect in spectacular and vivid way. With its new advanced material, Puffy 3 Tones give greater wearing comfortability.
Puffy 3 Tones grey colored contact lens is free from heterogeneous discoloration after wearing, so it continuously give you wearing comfort while naturally expressing your new image.
- Gma news tv show
- Guitar playing wallpaper
- Taurus october 2016 tarot
- Minecraft advancements maker
- Nba buyout
- Wash your hand thoroughly before wearing circle lens
- Rinse and dry your hand using a lint - free towel
- Put the circle lens on your palm
- You have to make sure that the lens is not flipped inside out - The lens is inside out if the edges flare up slightly
- Next, place it on your forefinger
- By using another hand, pull the edge of your upper and lower eyelid (to reduce blinking)
- Look up and place the circle lens on your sclera (white of the eye)
- Look downward to reposition the lens
- Remove your hand from pulling the edge of your upper and lower eyelid
- Close your eyes for a moment
- After inserting the lens back in your eyes, you have to rinse the case
- If your eyes get itchy, blur or become red, quickly see your optometrist
- If circle lens slides under your eyelid or displaced, look in the opposite direction and nudge it with your finger on your lid towards the pupil of your eye
How to Remove Circle Lenses?
- Wash your hand thoroughly before removing circle lens, it is better if you use fragrance-free soap
- Your circle lens is supposed to be in the centered before removing it.
- Pull the edge of your upper and lower eyelid (to reduce blinking)
- Squeeze your circle lens gently
- Remove the circle lens
How to store Contact Lens?
- Put 3 or 4 drop of multiple purpose solution into lens case
- Put the circle lens on the palm of your hand
- Drop 2 or 3 of the solution on the lens, it is recommended to rub soft lenses in solution for 20 seconds, this will help removing germs but don't overdo because you might torn the lens.
- Place your circle lens into lens case
- Later, after you wear the lens, throw away the solution in the case and replace it with fresh solution before your store your lens again
- Soak the lens in multi-purpose solutions will disinfect the contact lens
- Store contact lens case at room temperature
- Ensure that the caps of lens case is close tightly when not in use
- Circle lens and lens' case need frequent cleaning to avoid contamination
- Clean every day, even for extended-wear lenses. Remove protein every two weeks.
- When you feel dry or discomfort while wearing circle lenses, use saline solutions or lubricating eye drops.
Things you can't do:
- Don't put damaged circle lens in your eyes because this will damage your cornea
- Don't apply makeup before inserting your circle lens
- Don't use saline to disinfect and soak your lens
- Don't allow soaps, cosmetics, etc. to reach with your circle lens
- Don't mix lens with saliva
- Don't mix different brand of solution
- Don't share your lens with other people
- Don't repeatedly take your lens in and out throughout the day
- Don't rinse or store circle lens in water (tap or sterile water)
Q: Can i soak the lens in saline?
No. Saline is not meant to disinfect circle lens. Saline is just for rinsing. You should soak your circle lens in multi-purpose disinfect solutions eg. Alcon Opti-Free, Clean Clear, Bausch & Lomb, ReNu, Complete, etc. But remember NOT to mix different brand of multi-purpose solutions.
Q: Why my visions become blur when i wear circle lens?First time wearer might experience blur in vision due to reduced amount of light that enter your eyes. However, you will slowly adapt to the changes after several times of wearing.
Reaction of first time circle lens use include; tearing, redness and sensitivity to light, itchiness, increased blinking and movement of the lens. As your eyes adapt to wearing lenses, these symptoms will gradually diminish.
Q: How often should i change the lens case?It is recommended to change your lens case every 3 months to minize the bacteria infection in the case.
Q: How often should i change the solutions (even if i'm not wearing it everyday) ?It is recommended to change your solutions every day to avoid germs growing, even if you're not going to wear them every day.
Q: How to get rid of the protein?First of all, always use multiple purpose solutions to clean and remove protein. Besides, use protein remover tablets eg. Unizyme or Ultrazyme) to remove proteins weekly.
Tone puffy gray 3
.(Barbie) Puffy 3 Tones Violet lenses from LensVillage unboxing + review / Lena
You will also be interested:
- Preterite verbs spanish
- Zune charging cable
- Front rank miniatures
- Active id token
- Albuquerque homicides 2021
- Subaru forester ratings
- Fort bend police report online
- Router lift plans
- Daisy on guiding light